Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Someone is watching




Expulmonologist. “There Is No Try.” Http://Chimamire.co.vu/Post/76679459497, 14 Feb. 2014, 78.media.tumblr.com/731543a34d945beefab773f4ccd1e415/tumblr_mlkkntfmBU1rwuvuco1_500.gif.


Have you ever had this feeling that you are being watched? Not that you are actually being followed, but everybody is looking at you. Even if they are trying to pretend that they are not. While I was thinking about it I bumped into my friend.


“Hey, sorry I was just in my thoughts.” I apologized helping her to pick up the books that she dropped.


“Don't worry. It's ok. By the way, how was the party yesterday?”


“It was pretty good, but I had to leave early.”


“Yeah I know, hope you are feeling better now"


“I'm fine. Thanks," I answered with a feeling that something is wrong. Wait, but how did she know that I was feeling bad yesterday? I told her nothing about the party. I opened my mouth, but she left before I could ask her anything. Well, somebody else must have told her; not a big deal. However, I wasn't feeling right.


My phone rang. This was my sister.


“Hey, wanted to say your new dress is amazing. Would you mind if I take it for today's night?” she was speaking fast and I think she was hurrying somewhere.


“Sure, you can take it."


With a side of my eye I saw something small, a size of the mosquito, flying around me. I became disturbed by this little thing that kept flying around. I wasn’t listening to what my sister was saying, until I realised something. I had this thought, sitting in the back of my head, which I hadn’t thought of at first.


“But how did you know about the dress?” She is coming back from another city only today. There is no way she would know about it.


“I don't understand you. Well, anyway, I need to go. Thanks again. Love you," she finished the call.


I stood in the middle of the hallway with a phone in my hand and staring just in front of me. The feeling of something is wrong was growing every second. The flying thing I noticed before kept bothering me. I tried to look closer to It, at first I couldn't spot anything. However, a second later, I saw more of them. They are very strange. They look like very small cameras. Millions of very small cameras. They are everywhere.They are flying around. I can feel them touching my skin. I can’t run away from those things. Why does nobody else notice them?


“What are those? What are those mini things?” I asked a group of people. They looked at me, as if I was crazy or weird, but nobody said anything. They just left.


“You’ll get used to them. Everyone does,” sad a black cat, whom I’ve never seen before, while sitting on the locker and playing with a small yellow ball.


“But why don't they see them?”


“They do and they don't. They are looking at them without actually seeing them. You'll soon learn how.”


“But…” before I could finish my question, the cat jumped down and said,“I don't have time, I need to go". I don't know how, but my bad feeling disappeared.


“Bye,” I said and then added “Look for your lost green ball near the gym."


The cat smiled, “Thank you.”









3 comments: