Monday, October 13, 2014

Wakie Wakie


         "Sleep-nightmare.png." Wikia. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sleep-nightmare.png>.


I opened my eyes, thinking of what was to come. It was as if it was touching me, this slimy, nasty creature. But I couldn’t feel a thing. At first, I thought it was my older brother, Joe. I told him, “Cut the crap, man, it ain’t funny anymore.”

There was no reply from the creature. I said again, “Dude, it ain’t funny.”
Still, no reply. I started panicking, not realising what was happening to me. I immediately began to wonder what this creature could be. I had no clue. I tried to move, but I couldn’t. This was becoming a nightmare. I began screaming for help, but there was no answer.
“What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do?!”

I was thinking to myself. I tried shaking myself out of the dream to no avail.

I thought to myself, “This can’t get any better.” Just as I said that, I heard water. The room started flooding. Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me, but it wasn’t slimy and gooey like before: it was warm. It shook me again. I woke up and saw my mom.

“You were mumbling and moving around, are you OK?” she asked me.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a bad dream.” I replied. After all, this was just a dream. It felt real. I cannot describe the feeling.

“Good night Mom,” I said.

“Good night honey,”.

I fell asleep. Suddenly, that chilly feeling came again. I can’t take it anymore. This is the end. I tried to resist it, but I couldn’t. That feeling of helplessness, like a baby, came to me. I screamed and screamed. I pinched myself, in order to wake up and tried to shake myself awake. I couldn’t feel the monster anymore. I was alone in the darkness of the room, in this chilly night. I tried to think what this dream was telling me. Was it telling me the future? Was it telling me what was just about to happen? I went to get some fresh air, I went outside for a walk. As I was walking, I looked to my side, and heard soft breathing, brushing my shoulder. I looked back and saw the same slimy monster from my dream. It tried to grab me, but I was already on the run. I ran and ran. The adrenaline was flowing through my veins. I made a jump, but crashed into the ground. That’s it, I’m dead. It grabbed me. I screamed and screamed, but there was no answer. I tried to pinch myself awake, but this wasn’t a dream, this was real. I struggled to free myself from his hands, and this time I managed. I ran for my life. I ran without knowing where.


No comments:

Post a Comment