Thursday, December 5, 2013

That Morning




That Morning



Those cold feet on that cold floor in the morning when you take your first few steps out of the bed just make you want to get in your warm covers again, but the smell of that warm coffee drags you up. I look outside and see cold calm weather. It’s grey and indeed cold.  “Rough week,” they say. At least it’s what I heard. Why should I go to school? That’s what I ask myself every morning. Why not make this day different and not go to school at all. Break the usual and make that day a Sunday. I have a headache; it’s like having an angel at one side and a demon on the other telling me what to do and what not. “I have a history exam today though, wake up!“ said the angel. “Who cares, history will never, ever change so let it wait; no hurry,” replies the demon. I am stuck here. Should I put my shoes on? Or should take two more minutes of peace and quiet.  I close my eyes and think. The next thing I saw when I opened them, was the clock. 11:11 am! Might be my lucky day, I thought. I open my window and the cold air from outside slowly came in. I took a deep breath and looked up, and then I felt it.


"Download Cute Good Morning Wallpaper: Wallpaper Cute Good Morning Coffee Cup Teddy Bear Window." High Defenition Wallpaper Cute Good Morning Wallpaper Wallpaper Cute Good Morning Coffee Cup Teddy Bear Window Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Dec. 2013.


2 comments:

  1. I loved the picture, your story was so great Anthime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story really describes how most people feel in the morning before school starts! I love it!

    ReplyDelete