Monday, December 9, 2013

The Black Sports car


While biking to Javis house a small black sports car cut the road, resulting me to brake and fly over a meter forwards. Cursing at him, the driver stopped further down the road. A tall blond man in a suit stepped out of the car.
 What’s the problem here? asked the man.
You cut the road! If I didn’t break I would have biked straight into your damn car! I answered.
 Well kid that is not my problem, maybe you should watch out next time, answered the man in an arrogant way.

The man stepped into his car and left. I pick up my bike and continued my journey to Javi's house. When I finally got to his house I saw the small black sports car parked in the driveway, and stepping out of the car was that tall blond man.  Now I find myself face to face with the blond man.



                                 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 – Frontansicht (1), 5. April 2012, Düsseldorf.jpg 

"Bugatti Veyron." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 12 July 2013. Web. 09 Dec. 2013.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story flawlessly represents the separation of life and death. Writing something so short yet unbelievably touching is not easy. You have done this and I respect you for that. Great job Yoni, keep up the outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally speechless, how good can a writer be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you were able to tell so much in such a little amount of words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job yoni it was very intense (THIS ISNT SARCASTIC)

    ReplyDelete