Friday, December 6, 2013

The Milk

I like my cereal with a nice amount of good milk. Is that too much to ask? Anyway, every Monday morning I would eat my cereal and then my day would be so much better. One week when pouring the milk into my bowl full of fresh, tasty “Trix”, all that came out was clops of white goo. Eck! The milk was spoiled. That day was not a good day. That week I bought a new carton of milk and put it in the fridge. Once again, Monday approached, and I went to go get breakfast. My brothers were up with me. They were also eating cereal. I took a bowl, filled it up, and got the milk from the fridge. However, when I went to pour it all that came out was a little tiny drop. I lost it. After about 20 seconds of crazy, erratic body jerks and grunts, my brother snapped his fingers and pointed to the spot next to him; there was a bowl, perfectly prepared. My brother will always have my back no matter how stupid the situation. I’m not talking about the milk though; 
milk is serious.

Photo Citation: (Cicek, Samet. Instatuts.com. Digital image. Instatuts. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Dec. 2013. <http://instatuts.com/featured/milk-box-packaging-design-tutorial/>.)

2 comments:

  1. Good Story!!! I like the beginning of the short story. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I like more milk than cereal in mine, too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete